Some people identify a healthy eye that is eyes that look clear. However, actually healthy vision is more likely to be seen from the outside. Therefore, if the muscles in the body organs are rarely used it will be weak, for it is necessary to train and keep the muscles of the body in order to always be in good condition, so also happens to the eye muscles, if not awake certainly disturb the visibility of the owner.
Here are a few ways to normalize the visibility of (Minus) disturbances:
1. Do not let your eyes get tired.
- When feeling tired, wash your eyes with warm water.
- Try not to stare at the screen, be it a computer screen, TV or smartphone at least two hours before bedtime.
- Eyes also need to rest. Close your eyes for a few minutes every 2-3 hours and let your eyes relax for a while.
- Massage the area around your eyes with a circular motion and do it gently. To massage it use your middle finger and forefinger to press it.
- Look around you or look ahead, do not focus too much on your feet when walking.
- This exercise can help your eyes and mind to stay focused. The trick is simple, you just have to sit in the open space and staring at small objects, such as candles. Focus your eyes and attention on the candle, and try not to blink. And record every detail of the candle in your memory.
- Then close your eyes and try to remember every detail of the candle you saw earlier. Do this exercise for 10 minutes. The purpose of this exercise is to achieve a clear picture of something before your eyes get tired.
- Avoid the use of glasses throughout the day, you also need to remove it.
8. Consuming Juice.
- Drink as often as possible carrot juice, should be done at least once a day. You can also add olive oil one to two drops to get the most out.