Maybe you already know a lot of benefits from cabbage. , Because cabbage is used every day to mix vegetables, can help prevent breast cancer. But although it has become a mixture of vegetables, cabbage is also not very preferred for consumption.
In addition should not underestimate the type of vegetables, should know how cabbage can help prevent breast cancer. And for women, consuming cabbage every day at least has become an alternative to prevent breast cancer.
You need to understand, the benefits of cabbage is to reduce estrogen substances in the body's metabolism up to 16 alpha -hydroxyestrone Thus this substance is able to suppress the growth rate of breast cancer cells.
A number of experts who have conducted related studies on this subject concluded that cabbage is really capable of preventing breast cancer. For that, let us together know about the nature of cabbage that is believed to prevent breast cancer. And the following properties of cabbage or vegetables of this type of vegetables:
1. Cabbage Many Vitamins A & K.
- Cabbage rich in vitamins, especially vitamins A and K primarily Folate, water-soluble vitamins. Two types of these vitamins are known to reduce the risk of breast cancer.
- In addition to the content of vitamins and K, cabbage also contains glucosinolate that decomposes into organic compounds. So that vegetable group crops are believed to help prevent breast cancer.
- Although many vitamin A, K and glucosinolate source content, it turns out cabbage This is rich in antioxidants commonly known as vitamin C. Then added The presence of phytonutrients in cabbage, helps prevent the formation of cancer cells in the breast.
- Actually , In addition to many contain vitamin A, K and glucosinolate, and antioxidant content. Cabbage contains many anti-inflammatory nutrients, which help reduce the level of inflammation caused by breast cancer.
- Then that friend, even if you hate it, it turns out the cabbage plays a major role in preventing this disease. Immediately stop your hatred, if you do not want to be affected by it.